Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Time

Spencer and I were very blessed this year on Thanksgiving with lots of friends and LOTS more food. On Wednesday we spent the day with Spencer's friends.  There was a TON of food and it was all delicious (thanks Mallory).  After we ate many games were played.  Apples to Apples, Settlers of Catan, Pass the Popcorn and many more.  Very fun time!

Thursday Spencer, Nate and I spent Thanksgiving with my good ol' friend Cory and his friends in Malibu!  Cory cooked all of the food and let me just say I was very impressed!  He did a great job!  Then we watched the Cowboys lose badly, catch back up, win for a little bit, then lose.  That was a great time also!

But Thanksgiving in California did not really feel completely like Thanksgiving to me for a couple of reasons.
Reason # 1:
This is a picture of part of the drive on the way to Malibu, that is something you don't experience in Texas EVER!  The weather was so perfect and that is something I am not used to on Thanksgiving.  

Reason # 2:
My family wasn't there, but I did get to Skype with them.  
Reason # 3:
I missed out on a good nap.  But it was great to relax with friends.

To finish out Thanksgiving and to officially start the Christmas season, Nate, Joe Bou, Spencer and I watched Elf.  My favorite Christmas movie of all time!   

Happy Christmas Season Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Beautiful Malibu picture!! Not everyone gets to EVER see that view! Looks like y'all had a great Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you both at Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete